Physicool Rapid Cooling Mist offers instant, long-lasting relief from the discomfort of a hot flush or night sweats. Cools, hydrates and calms.
- Reduces body heat and redness
- Instant, long-lasting relief
- Clinically approved.
Deborah Bruce, Consultant Gynaecologist at London Bridge Hospital and the Council of the British Menopause Society: The product to cure hot flushes is a Cooling Mist, which contains alcohol that evaporates as soon as it comes into contact with the skin, drawing the heat out immediately. Aloe Vera within the product also helps to alleviate any redness often associated with hot flushes occurring in menopausal women. The cooling mist smells really lovely, I can certainly see this product being very popular for women for whom Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is contraindicated.
How to apply:
1. Lightly spray the chest and neck area.
2. Allow the mist to evaporate and cool.
3. Reapply as needed. 9 out of 10 women reported that the Cooling Mist significantly reduced their hot flush symptoms in an recent independent study.